Hui a Tau 2018
Online registrations are now open to attend the Māori Party Hui a Tau (Annual General Meeting) being held next month in Rotorua. This hui heralds a new beginning for our party. We welcome registrations from our party membership and non-members who are passionate about Māori political independence. The hui will elect our new Party President, and the Vice-Presidents, wahine and tane and deal with some outstanding business.
What: Māori Party Hui a Tau 2018
When: Saturday 17 February 2018 from 9.30am - 5pm
Where: Tangatarua Marae, Block H, Mokoia Dr, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3015
- Registration fee: $25 per person (covers paramanawa and lunch as well as hui expenses)
- Registration fee plus accommodation at the marae : $45 per person
Note: Registrations for hui and accommodation close on Wednesday February 14 at 5pm
- Reports from President, Co-Vice Presidents, Co-Leaders
- Financial Report
- Acknowledgements of outgoing Office Holders
- Report back on Hui Taumata
- Report from Electorates
- General Business
Accommodation at Tangatarua Marae is available on the Friday night. There is a charge of $20 per person for accommodation. Those taking this option will be able to arrive from 4pm on until 10pm when the gates are likely to close. Depending on numbers a light evening meal and breakfast will be available but this will be confirmed when we have numbers.
Registrations are non-refundable. Individual cases can be considered with a written request by Wednesday February 14 at 5pm to Te Ururoa via email or text to 021 924 274
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE?
1. In the top left or bottom of your screen, choose the option that applies to you ($25 if registering for the hui or $45 if registering for hui plus accommodation at the marae)
2. Click on the NEXT button
3. Enter your name and other details
4. Enter your payment details (you can pay by either credit or debit card)